Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's been a good week and Jon has felt well every day. He's still more tired then he'd like but all in all has recovered much better from this procedure then the last. He left Friday morning for a hunting trip with the Bartran boys and is expected back before my birthday next week.

I had an excellent day with Kelsey today at a campus tour of Seattle University. It's on the top of his list for colleges (at the moment) and I was very impressed with the school. We then went to pick out his tuxedo for Homecoming and met Elizabeth for dinner. She is back to school, work and finally feeling her old self again. It was good to see the Lizard (Elizabeth) back in her natural habitat (Nordstroms) :)

We are all still anxiously awaiting the newest addition to the family. Ericka has had lots of contractions but still no baby. Her ultrasound on Thursday weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce. (yikes!) I promised her that I removed my evil spell that had been keeping her from having that child before my associate doctor returned from vacation...any day now!!!

No comments: