Sunday, February 11, 2007

Although there isn't much to say I feel compelled to write something.

Wait, I know, this has been a great week! Jon is amazing and strong and weighs 180 pounds. He is sporting some pretty cute grey peachfuzz on his head.

I went out for dinner and drinks with my YaYas Friday night to celebrate Maggie's 50th birthday. Jon and I hiked Mt. Peak on Saturday, Kelsey worked at the Pacific Science Center. We went to church on Sunday and rode the Spirit of Puget Sound dinner train for Sunday Brunch (thank you Chris and Lisa-a wonderful wedding present). Kelsey had friends over tonight-they built a bonfire and played loud music like teenagers should and do.

All in all a normal weekend for a normal family. Sometimes we even forget Jon has cancer....

1 comment:

Staci said...

I feel guilty when I forget he has cancer...even if its just for a minute!