Monday, July 23, 2007

It's been a fairly uneventful week. Jon is at a plateau with his energy, still requiring about two naps a day but he is more physically active. He's lifted weights and walked Lakeland Hills twice in the past week. He traveled to Cheney with Kelsey and I to help Elizabeth get our rental house ready to sell. He could do a task, take a nap, etc. His stomach remains painful and sensitive. I was not impressed when he told me he's going to start taking the mediciation Dr. Chue prescribed to him two months ago (He promised he'd take it last month but hasn't followed through-I guess he's just a slow learner). His hair and fingernails are growing back and his mood is good.

Kelsey leaves for a visit to Staci's on Wednesday while Jon and I attend Eileen and Gary's wedding at their cabin in Roslyn this weekend. Next week it's back to the Freestone for our one year anniversary! Jon's promising day hikes and mountain bike rides. Let's hope he's up to it!!

1 comment:

KdgTrentino said...

Jon,

I just wanted to let you know that my prayers are with you and I am glad you have been doing well.

Best Wishes and God Bless,

Trenton Lammers