Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday and Saturday haven't been too bad. I was surprised to see Jon up early to drive with Kelsey to school Friday morning (Kelsey has his learner's permit and Jon has been driving to school with him each morning to give him some driving practice.) He was a little nauseous in the morning so when he stopped by my office I gave him Altoids and sparkling water which seemed helped considerably (go figure?? I guess its better than Compazine). He napped, worked out and then we went to the high school football game after work. This morning we celebrated Granny's 84th birthday with Tonya, Kristi, Kelsey, and Steve. He's taking his afternoon nap on the living room floor and planning a UFC (Ultimate Fighting) party with all the guys tonight. I am going to see a chick flick with the girlfriends, that's just way too much testosterone in one place for me!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Yes, I thought I was getting a waft of testosterone all the way from my house :-)