Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Levi's wedding is just around the corner and we have been working hard to get everything ready. It's been an exciting time for all of us. Jon's been feeling a little "punky" the past few days and I'm not really sure why. He's worked hard in the yard and has increased the intensity of his workouts in the past few weeks. He's also been doing some different kinds of detox and I think maybe his electrolytes might be low or it's an accumulation of the Interferon. At any rate, I pumped him full of water and electrolyte mix today so we'll see how that goes.

Everything is falling nicely into place for Levi and Ericka's wedding. The house is almost ready and we made the Costco run today. Kelsey's been helping with all the yard and deck preparation and has gone back to school (3 honors classes which mean LOTS of homework). Levi and Ericka are taking care of all of the last minute details. Staci and Octavio get here tomorrow night, Elizabeth and David will be her Saturday and so will my parents! It should be a wonderful wedding with about 170 guests. I will post some pictures on the blog.

I feel like we're coming to an end of an era with chemo starting next Tuesday (thanks for all your thought and well-wishes, LoriB). It's been a wonderful month and we are both ready to take on the next challenge and "kick some ass" as my husband likes to say. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we move forward to the next chapter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was there any dought that John is toughfer than the hammer banging the nails. I think I saw his grand father, a few generations removed, on the big screen in the movie 300. Very happy to see that John is doing well. The TLC he's getting from you is working.

Phil Staropoli