Monday, September 17, 2007

Levi and Ericka's wedding was a smashing success! They both glowed with happiness throughout the whole thing. (well once Levi got all those tables and decorations set up!) They are currently honeymooning in Las Vegas and will be back Tuesday night. Thank you to everyone who helped make this beautiful event possible. Jon and I slept until 10am Sunday, got up to clean up and return tuxes, keg, etc then went back to sleep for a few hours. I feel almost normal today. I was so busy with all of the festivities I never took pictures so everyone that has them please email to me. Ericka found an incredible photographer and I am looking forward to seeing his pictures. I will post some on the blog as soon as someone sends me some (Liz, you promised!)

Jon felt great for the wedding and has been quite sentimental. He is so proud of Levi and really enjoyed having all the family together for the event. We couldn't be happier with our new daughter-in-law and are anticipating more grandchildren soon.

Tomorrow is D day with the start of the fourth round of chemo. It's good to see Jon going in strong. My parents are still here and will get to come along for the ride. Jon does have a tendency to make the whole thing a bit of a party (or is that a circus?). He has managed to maintain his sense of humor and we actually have fun most of the time on chemo days, its the crash and burn on Thursdays that sucks. I expect to be back writing more frequently as the next part of this adventure unfolds.

No comments: