Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chemo Tuesday

Today was a fairly uneventful chemo. Jon went solo since he was feeling OK and I had lots of office stuff to do. Surprisingly his red counts were all up but because he ended up refusing his Neupogeon injection last week (yes, the one he agreed to last Tuesday!) his white count was in the tank. I'm giving it to him tomorrow even if I have to get Levi and Kelsey to hold him down! I reminded Jon of how he ended up in the hospital last year with double pneumonia. He says he doesn't remember a thing but he WAS unconscious the first 48 hours of that escapade.

I made him two surgical consultation appointments and sent record requests to all of his providers and imaging centers to collect the necessary data for the surgeons. Our first appointment is February 28 with Dr. Michael Hart.

Keep all of those prayers and positive thoughts coming our way!

No comments: