Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jon is sick of chemo and has taken to telling everyone that if he can't find a surgeon that will resect his liver he'll do the damn thing himself with a local and a hunting knife! Good to know the old Jon is still in there.

He's had a nice break from chemo and felt well enough today to cycle 20 miles with me and pass me on two of the hills. He really does bounceback well.

I've been training two mornings a week by myself and on Saturdays with my team. I had to ride early this Saturday so missed my team ride but enjoyed Jon's company. I invited him to do the team ride next Saturday. Our training ride last week was dedicated to Jon so it would only be fitting that he show up next time and leave us all in the dust.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Ummm...yea, he was a bit pessimistic last time I talked to him.