Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wow, a non-chemo Tuesday, it's nice to have a week off! Jon's feeling a little better every day. No more back spasms, painful hands and feet or electrical heart shocks. His energy is still somewhat low and his hands have started to blister and peel. It's almost like his extemities were burned from the inside out. He's lost a little more hair and is back to the super-short crewcut he sported for Levi's wedding. Although he hasn't lifted weights yet he did manage a walk up and down the steep Lakeland Hill near our home.

No other doctor's appointments for us this week. Next Tuesday is Dr. Reilly and Darren Bunch, Thursday is the CT scan and Dr. Hart. The following week is Dr. Precht and finally Dr. Chue to develop the master plan.

3 comments:

Lori B said...

Hey Jon, I can use some help in Olympia! That may scare the cancer right out of your liver! The way laws are made will scare just about anything! If you want to see the real action of the Bielinski, give me a buzz and if your energy is there, I'd love to have you with me. I can set up some meetings with your favorite Republican's, too (yes, they still talk to me even though I am a communist in the minds of some). XOXOXOXOX Lori B

Staci said...

You're not alone Lori B. Apparently, I'm a communist too. My endorsement of Hillary Clinton even got my Dad fired from some hunting assignment in Alaska--that's what he told me...

LORRINICHOLS said...

Lori, Jon says call him on the telephone like a normal person!