Thursday, March 8, 2007

Support

Hi Everyone! It's Staci writing...I wanted to pass on some things I've seen showing support for my Dad.

From my cousin Kyle's myspace blog:

"Friday, December 08, 2006 - Pray for my Uncle Jon

I have recently become very close with my Uncle Jon. He took over a lot of the roles my parents played when my parents moved to Japan. He was recently diagnosed with cancer and things aren't looking good from what I hear. The cancer is spread out from his pancreas, lungs, liver and lymph nodes. Please keep him your prayers. I want him to make it!!!"

(By the way, Kyle just earned All-American honors at the NAIA National Wrestling tournament this last weekend!!)

A recent e-mail from my old college friend Tobias Brace:

"Your father is an inspiration. I wish all my patients took that much interest in their health. hell I wish I did. Anyways, I get a good vibe on him too...give your dad my best. hoo-rah...But if anyone was ever in the top 3% and a survivor on top of that it would be your Pa."

You have no idea how much your support means to us!

No comments: