Monday, January 15, 2007

JON'S BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Jon announced yesterday afternoon that on Sunday, January 14th he felt the best he has felt since his biopsy! He had a good work-out and ate like a horse.

He is back at chemo today where they have slowed down the Taxol a bit to prevent any more reactions. His white count is lower than his norm but still well within the acceptable range.

He started reading Muscle and Fitness again last night.

If he buys himself a pair of new jeans, we will be in business.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Please buy the new jeans Dad! For those of you who haven't seen the jeans Lorri is referencing, they are ripped, stained, painted on, worn through - and not in a trendy vintage kind of way, more like in a "I slept under a bridge last night" kind of way. Whenever we ask if he is going to get some new ones, he says, "I thought I'd make sure I was going to live first." That's my Dad! Never likes to make a bad investment!