Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Goose Hunting

The man is bound and determined to kill those geese! He's feeling better and left last night with Kelsey and Levi to goosehunt again. This time he is equipped with bendaryl, compazine, and ibuprofen (just in case!) All three were excited about their mini-adventure. Tomorrow is his next chemo and both Tonya and Kristi will accompany him. He will have a total of 8-12 sessions before the next CT scan, this will be the 3rd in the series. Keep sending him lots of positive thoughts and prayers! We are all visualizing the tumors shrinking with every chemotherapy.

1 comment:

Staci said...

"I’m ready for a miracle, ready for a miracle, I’m ready for a miracle today. I’ve got my mind in tune for one, ready to experience one. I’m ready for a miracle today!
My mind is open, ready to receive it. My heart is open, open all the way. I’m ready for a miracle, ready for a miracle, I’m ready for a miracle today."

(from a church song)