Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jon was up and out of bed making waffles this morning. Did I mention they are no longer green and actually taste good most of the time? He came into the office for a massage and felt too sick to get up when the therapist was done. I checked his temp and it was up to 100 (down from 102 last night). I gave him two ibuprofen and left him sleep. We had an appointment together at lunch so I went on without him and within 30 minutes he was calling me for directions to get there. He's been out and about the rest of the day and is going duck hunting with our friend, Jerome, tomorrow. They're calling for 3-5 inches of snow and yes, he will go anyhow. Jerome and his wife, Mari, promise me that they can make this duck taste good!

1 comment:

us00d said...

ahh yes i remember the green waffles. and pankakes and.........
best wishes jon ol' boy