Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jon's first chemo was realtively uneventful. He went solo as it was scheduled at the last minute and I was not able to reschedule my work. He does fine early in the treatment and won't really "need" me to take him for a few weeks. Kristi has also volunteered for the position and I always appreciate any help.

He got his usual steroid high which even facilitated the Christmas lights (albeit a mix of single white and icicle lights in a row?!?!) He's duck hunting today and will probably go again tomorrow. If he has a reaction from this chemo it will be Friday when all of the pre-meds wear off.

On Saturday Jon, Kelsey and I are taking the snowtrain to Leavenworth (Bavarian village in the Cascades). We've been wanting to do it for years and are excited for the event. Kelsey and I will get our Christmas tree on Sunday while Jon goes.....where else but duck hunting?!?!

No comments: