Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last night and today were our Wyatt days. He is growing so fast and changing everyday. Today he was all smiles from the moment he awoke and has really enjoyed playing with his toys (thank you Mari and Jerome!) and seeing all the sights. We had our first outing to Bellevue Square to meet Auntie Elizabeth and Kathy Landstrem for lunch. He was quite the hit with everyone and really seemed to enjoy looking at all the people, colors and lights. Elizabeth actually held him without making him cry! I felt pleased to have a successful first outing with my grandson.

Tonight Ericka joined us for dinner while I taught Kelsey to cook chicken piccata. I think I can get used to this...Kelsey cooking and me doing the dishes. I always enjoy my opportunities to catch up with Ericka and am thankful everyday for such a wonderful daughter-in-law.

Jon had an OK day. Not as good as yesterday but not in bed all day. He is funny with Wyatt, although he enjoys spending some time with him he just isn't sure what to do with a baby. He did feed him his bottle in bed while I showered this morning, but once he starts to fuss it's all "Doc, help!"

No comments: