Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We are back at chemo today and Jon seems to be tolerating it fairly well. We had a long meeting with Dr. Chen and decided that it is time for a new scan before he, Dr. Goswami, and Dr Linn make a decision about Jon's treatment. We will continue on this course until those are all completed. The fluid is a little better with the drain and diuretics but Jon has been exhausted. I think he might have used up all his energy with our visitors this weekend but it made him almost as happy as duck hunting! Duck season is now officially over so he's going to need to find another source of entertainment when he starts getting a little more energy.

I am currently typing from my phone as my computer is in the shop. Be patient with me if my emails are short and slow until its return next week.

We see Dr. Linn on Thursday and Dr. Goswami on Friday. I anticipate the scan next week so it may be another week or so until we have a definitive plan.

No comments: