Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It was very strange going back to work today. The first thing that hit me like a ton of bricks was the fact that life goes on with or without Jon or I. It seems so strange that the rest of the world didn't come to a screeching halt when Jon died.

Kelsey and I had decided the night before that it was a good idea to bake chocolate chip cookies at midnight so I was a bit tired in the morning but well worth the time with my son and our new puppy. I had my prescheduled monthly acupuncture appointment at lunch time so it gave me a chance for a nap and a little healing energy.

The afternoon was a little easier and I'm glad I eased into a day without trying to start with a full week.

Tonight Lori B. Liz and Marcus joined me, Kelsey, my mom and dad for dinner. We are in this heat up and serve mode from all of your wonderful contributions. Thank you for everyone who brought me food so we can continue to gather and have meals at a family with minimal effort.

No comments: