Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today was another good day for Jon. He woke up fairly early, cooperatively took his meds, and ate a good breakfast. We spent the morning taking care of more medical and legal issues then had lunch in Enumclaw at The Mint (another favorite in the early years of our dating). When we returned home Tonya, Kristi, Ann, and Dorsal came by for a visit and Dorsal and Jon went to Sportco for more camping supplies while Tonya, Tony and Ann made dinner. Kelsey and I went to our counseling appointment which was fairly helpful but by the time we got home Kelsey had a migraine headache and went to bed after an adjustment and some biofreeze.

Tony, Levi and Jon are definitely going on this camping trip and I am hearing rumors of the Bartran Clan joining them. I have to work on Saturday for our Spring Into Health event and Kelsey is committed to yard work. I am sending Jon with all his meds and instructions under the care of Levi and Tony. My parents arrive tonight and we are thrilled to have them staying with us. Everyone keeps asking me how long they will be here and I respond, "Until I tell them they can go home."

No comments: