Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An email I received today from Gus and Koreen Lamoureaux

COURAGE

Lorri,

Koreen and I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that we have read Jon's blog from just about day one. We feel kind of helpless being so far away and both wish we were in the area to help out. I have called a couple of times but worry that maybe I depress Jon because eventually the conversation turns to his health. From reading the blog I can tell his health is slipping and just wanted you to give Jon a hug for us and wanted to let you know how courageous we think you are for standing by a man you knew for a very short time prior to his getting seriously ill. You will always be a hero to us.

As for jon a short life is probably inevitable so tell him when he gets to the other side to have a big one all tracked down for me. I'll be looking to shoot something.
I hope you keep up the hard work and that God gives you the stamina to see this through no matter the out come. I keep praying for that miracle, hopefully, it is just slow to come. Take care.

Love,

Gus and Koreen Lamoureux

No comments: